Mousse of Duck Foie Gras with Truffles from Rougié
Mousse of foie gras with truffles. Very smooth, great for making little canapés or appetizers. Just spread on brioche or french bread.
Our advice for serving:
- Refrigerate before opening can.
- Serve chilled but not ice cold.
- Cut-out 1/3 inch slices to display on center of plate or use as spread.
- Serve with or on French bread or brioche.
- Add fleur de sel and ground black pepper to taste
- May also be used for stuffing or as a steak topping “Tournedos Rossini”-style.
- Ideal for a party of 10
Shelf life: 4 years
Note: this product is non-perishable and can ship via Ground service - And no, you don't get the truffle shown in the picture, just the can of mousse :-)